1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website. General browsing of KAUSHALYA Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order :
• to provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
• to process orders or applications submitted by you.
• to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
• to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
• to create products or services that may meet your needs.
• to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our services.
4. We will not use or share, either within KF or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among KF and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
7. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by KF to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website;
(b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website or our users, and
(c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents or the users of the Website or the public.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you have any questions and comments about our privacy statement, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line, “Privacy.”
If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contents published in KAUSHALYA Foundation website including graphics, texts, logos, pictures, images, and video are the property of KAUSHALYA Foundation and its partners or associates and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of this information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.